Hi everyone. At first - if this entry doesn't contain grammatically correct English from the beginning to it's end, that's just because English isn't my mother tongue. I have been studying English since I was 9-years-old but I got to confess it definitely wasn't my favourite subject at school. My spoken English is quite fluent and well pronounced but what comes to written English - it's terrible. Or to be honest, it's even worse than just "terrible". But anyway.
I'm quite surpised this blog has anonymous visitors all around the world (even though I only use Finnish?!). Because the blogs' statistical data can't tell me everything - and I'm curious to know about my stalkers.. ;) - could you please leave a comment? Use the comment box or e-mail me directly, I won't make any comments public if you don't want. Decent questions will be answered, any comments/ideas/suggested improvements are valued otherwise.
Thanks and have a nice week!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti